skip to main | skip to sidebar

CloneTroop

Monday, March 19, 2007




Yeah I like Halo.
Posted by TerryAlbea at 7:56 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

My Links

  • Mr.Shulman
  • My DP

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2007 (11)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ▼  March (10)
      • Launching The Rockets!
      • The Past and Building of Rockets
      • Magnetic poles, Wings, and Airplane simulation day
      • Flight navigating and tools
      • First day of the Aerospace Museum
      • Bernoulli, Newton, Circulation, and Definitions
      • Center of Gravity and plane launch
      • Yeah I like Halo.
      • Wanted: Rocket Scientists
      • YO! I like CloneTroopers! They rock! Their white a...

About Me

My photo
TerryAlbea
Heyo! My name is Terry Albea and I'm in da house! Well it's nice to meet you and I hope you enjoy my blogger! This blogger is for my schoolworks, well enjoy!
View my complete profile